Zoom whitening is a tooth whitening procedure designed to bleach teeth and remove discolorations and stains. Specialized Zoom whitening procedures use a professional tooth whitening treatment in combination with a light source from a specialized lamp to accelerate the bleaching process to remove stains. Listed below are some of the common perks and facts about Zoom whitening:
– Even though Zoom whitening is highly effective, it will not prevent future stains from occurring. Exercise caution in the future around tooth-staining products.
– Zoom whitening can eradicate stains caused by coffee, sodas, wines, juices, teas, and many other substances that can stain or discolor teeth.
– Zoom whitening treatments typically only take 60 minutes, and can noticeably brighten and whiten your teeth on your very first visit.
– If you want further care for at-home treatments, your dentist can give you at-home kits to use to touch up blemishes and new stains that may need to be cared for.
– Zoom whitening is effective because it uses hydrogen peroxide to maneuver deep within teeth to bleach away stains and discolorations.
If you are looking to restore your smile with Zoom whitening, or enhance your smile further with another oral health care treatment, contact Dr. Joe Rigg and our team at Joseph Rigg, DDS. We can be reached by calling us at 605-225-2050 to book a reservation to see us at our office in Aberdeen, South Dakota. The wait is over, come get your perfect smile today!