Dental implants offer a stable and permanent solution when it comes to replacing your missing teeth. Dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. Your dentist can shape and color the implant to match perfectly to the surrounding teeth, so your smile can be complete. Come visit the expert craftsman dentist our office and look into the many possibilities that dental implants can provide:
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone, which becomes weak and can deteriorate when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call our office at 605-225-2050 to talk to a member of our team to schedule an appointment with Dr. Joe Rigg. Call us, or stop by our office in Aberdeen, South Dakota, and let us help you with all of your oral health care needs.